Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Duolingo, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In May 2020, we raised a $15M series B investment to fuel our continued success and category expansion into virtual conferencing and events technology.
About the role
Are you as passionate about maximizing impact as you are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer?
Bevy thrives off the success of our customers, and we’re looking for strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven Success Managers to engage, retain, and enable Bevy’s customers. Our Customer Success team serves as the primary advocate for our customers, guiding them along a path to success.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of Bevy customers. Few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth of the company.
What we’re looking for:
- Must be a multi-tasker, comfortable with context switching, and have 5-7 years minimum of experience in a customer facing or account management position, ideally in enterprise SaaS.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Strong proven work ethic (this is not a 9-5 job)
- Willingness to tackle things on your own
- Must work within a team environment with sales and services peers
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- You reside in North or South America. Yes, we are a distributed company, but since we are still small, we like to minimize the time zone spread within the team.
- Become a trusted advisor and product expert for customer stakeholders & executive sponsors to help drive the value of Bevy
- Successfully onboard and maintain a portfolio of customers by understanding their unique goals & challenges and partnering with them to achieve those goals with Bevy
- Ability to create and deliver presentations with compelling messages to your customers
- Significant customer facing experience leading enterprise customers through business or technology transformations with account/project management experience
- Comfortable managing renewals and driving expansion within the customer accounts
- Partner with the Sales team to execute quarterly business reviews and expansion plans