At Doist, our mission is to inspire the workplace of the future by creating simple yet powerful productivity tools that promote a more fulfilling way to work and live.
We’re a multidisciplinary, fully remote team that’s passionate about creating products, like Todoist and Twist, that improve people’s lives. We thrive on innovating new solutions to old productivity challenges and we seek to rethink how productivity tools are made.
When you become a Doister, you’re not only joining a global, remote-first company, but a team of 60+ people who value:
- Independence. Others can trust that you’ll deliver on time and your teammates don’t need to worry about you keeping your word.
- Mastery. You love what you do and care deeply about the quality of your work, down to the smallest details. You’re continuously learning and pushing yourself to the limits of your ability. You’re never satisfied with the status-quo.
- Communication. Your communication is clear, concise, and engaging whether you’re explaining a complex idea or providing feedback to a teammate.
- Ambition & Balance. You aspire to put a dent in the universe. To do this, you set high standards for yourself and those around you. The time you spend on work isn’t measured by quantity, but by quality.
- Impact. You’re able to take a bird’s eye view to pinpoint and then solve issues that have a high impact on our customers, our team, and our company. You’re committed to the health and success of both your teammates and Doist as a company.
We invite you to visit our blog to learn more about us, our values, and how we work.
In this full-time, fast-paced and intellectually challenging role, you’ll be:
- Delivering outstanding multi-channel customer support in English and Korean across Zendesk, social media, blog, app stores, etc.
- Reproducing product issues, reporting them to the appropriate engineering teams and monitoring their status
- Sharing user feedback with internal teams to identify customer needs and translate user insights into a better product experience
We’re looking for someone with:
- Native-level fluency, both written and spoken, in English and Korean (additional language skills is a plus)
- Good understanding of at least 2 of the following operating systems: macOS, Windows, Android, iOS
- Excellent writing skills with an articulate, conversational style
- Extremely proactive, organized and responsible, with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated passion for customer care
- Enthusiasm about working in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours and weekend shifts when required
- Ideal applicants are existing Todoist users who use the product regularly
A complete application includes:
- A resume or manually entered experience (you can choose your preference).
- Thoughtful, thorough responses to all the application questions.
We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and committed to building a sustainable company that will grow for decades to come. We’ve built a benefits package that invests in our employee’s long-term personal and professional growth and well-being. Here’s a sample of what that includes:
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible schedule & location. This is a fully remote position, so you can work from wherever you please and on a schedule that works best for you. All you need is a computer and access to a stable internet connection (which we sponsor!).
- Generous paid vacation + national holidays. You’ll receive 40 days of paid time off to use on vacation and holidays.
- Paid parental leave. 18 weeks of paid maternity leave and 5 weeks of paid paternity/adoption leave.
- Health & well-being stipend. You’ll have a monthly budget to spend on the things that keep you happy and healthy like a gym membership, books, snacks, internet, and health insurance.
- Amazing people. Being a part of the Doist team means you get to work with incredibly diverse, talented people who also enjoy having fun!
- Annual company retreats. Although we work remotely, we still enjoy bringing the whole team together to get to know each other, bond, and have face-to-face discussions in places like Spain (2015), Iceland (2016), Greece (2017), Chile (2018), and the Azores (2019) .
- Meaningful work. Working at Doist isn’t just about getting a job done; it’s about working together to positively influence people and teams all over the world.
- So much more!