Barrel is a remote-first creative and digital marketing agency with roots in New York City and Los Angeles. We work with growing brands to build digital platforms and launch marketing campaigns. Clients include L’Oreal, Amazon, Barry’s, Well+Good, Dr. Jart+, and Scholastic as well as various emerging consumer lifestyle brands.
We are looking for an in-house Talent Acquisition Manager to help us attract and bring on the best talent to our team. We are expanding our in-house and contract team and adding new roles to the business. You will work closely together with management and our discipline leads to develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy and manage the full-cycle recruiting process.
- Meet with discipline leads to develop clear job descriptions and candidate profiles (behavioral fit and technical qualifications) for our open positions
- Source candidates for all of our open positions through outbound channels
- Monitor and filter in-bound job applications
- Manage the full interview process, conduct screening calls, and coordinate interviews
- Track all of our recruiting efforts and provide weekly reports to management
- Take an active roles in identifying resourcing needs with discipline leads
- Assist our team with sourcing freelance contractors for various roles as necessary; maintain our freelancer database
- Collaborate with management and our team to enhance our team’s marketing efforts, especially in highlighting career opportunities and what it’s like to work at Barrel
- Become well-versed in our benefits, compensation, and workplace policies in order to answer candidates’ questions
- Work with management and discipline leads to finalize offers and close on new hires
- Coordinate with our Operations team with the on-boarding process
- Stay on top of competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent acquisition, development, and retention.
- 2-4 years as a recruiter, preferably at a digital agency or technology company
- Self-starter and eager to help create new processes and policies
- Proven track record of sourcing quality candidates
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially on the phone and in person
- Understanding of web technologies; prior work with sourcing technical candidates (engineers and web developers) is preferred
- Highly proficient in compiling reports in spreadsheet software and putting together presentations (Microsoft Office and Google Apps)
- Experience working in ATS platforms (for example Greenhouse or Lever) is preferred