Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. Our community support team is growing and looking for an experienced technical support specialist to help us troubleshoot software issues and better support our global customers.
You’ll provide fast, effective, and high-quality customer support, debug software issues with customers in collaboration with our engineering team, and provide helpful tips and guidance on how to use Pitch. If you have a natural affinity to help others, and are eager to work with a remote team and a global community, we’d love to talk to you!
What you’ll do
- Manage multiple customer support channels to respond to customers, incl. Intercom messenger, emails, and video calls as needed.
- Efficiently triage and report product bugs and escalate urgent issues to our developers.
- Be the voice of our customers internally. Highlight user feedback for the wider team and actively influence the product roadmap.
- Collaborate in cross-functional projects to continuously improve the user experience.
- Respond to questions and messages on various social media channels.
- Plan and execute support and community related projects and run beta programs.
- Implement tooling and process improvements in order to prepare Pitch for public launch and enable community support at scale.
Who we are looking for:
- You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience, including 2+ years of providing technical support, ideally in a B2B or tech environment.
- You have a solid technical understanding of software products, and are able to conduct initial investigations and troubleshoot complex situations with customers on your own.
- You thrive on day-to-day interactions with users, problem solving, and bringing their feedback constructively into the company.
- You know how to get the most out of support and community tools and their integrations, and have successfully implemented process improvements in the past.
- You love working remotely and have solid experience working with distributed teams across different timezones.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re a self starter, work independently, and know how to prioritize and organize your tasks.
- You’re always trying out the latest tools and have experience with software like Intercom, Zendesk, Slack, Notion, Loom, etc.