At Nixa.io, we are on a global mission to change both how and where companies recruit technical talent. In fact, we want to flip the whole traditional model of recruitment. It doesn’t fit the needs of innovative and fast-growing businesses today. We are on a mission to solve two of the most common challenges of tech recruitment, the unequal distribution of talent, and the increasing time to hire across the globe.
We are solving these challenges by introducing an automated and self-service recruitment platform that enables a permanent remote hire in 2 weeks.
Nixa.io is an innovative curated job platform connecting companies with software engineers who are actively searching for permanent remote opportunities. Our technology makes it possible to reduce the time to hire from an average of 5 months in Europe to just 2 weeks. Nixa.io offers companies access to pre-vetted talents within 48 hours and facilitates a permanent hire faster than any competitor. We specialize in remote hiring to fill permanent needs, which is totally unique in Europe today.
Nixa.io is led by pioneers and thought leaders within the recruitment sector and we’re backed by industry experienced founders and investors. We’re a team of 7 people working remotely across Norway, Poland, and Romania. All of the co-founders have an excellent track record within the recruitment industry and have previously built and scaled multiple companies.
Right now, we’re an early-phase start-up with a huge potential in the fast-growing remote job market. We’ve actively been testing the platform for the last 12 months, and we’re already working with and hiring for global companies. Our ambitions are global and we’re now in a position to scale Nixa.io in an international market.
To accomplish our growth successfully, we’re in need of an extraordinary recruiter to join our Talent team. This is an opportunity to influence and participate in an early phase startup on a mission to disrupt traditional tech recruitment. It’s also a unique opportunity to get lots of responsibility early in your career.
We’re extremely proud of the work we do and it all boils down to the talented and dedicated people who make up the Nixa.io team. Do you want to be part of it?
As a Technical Recruiter you will be responsible for:
- Talent acquisition - sourcing candidates to join our platform
- Answering replies and incoming inquiries from candidates
- Conducting phone and video screening with candidates
- Sending out tests and provide feedback to candidates
- Building candidate shortlists according to specific client needs
- Coordinate with Client Success Manager to set up interviews
- Be a go-to person for candidates on the platform
- Keeping candidates active and engaged both through the screening process and as a part of the platform
- Deliver top-notch candidate experience at all times
As a Technical Recruiter you will be given the chance to:
- Influence our candidate strategy and value proposition
- Influence the way we screen and assess candidates
- Influence the choice of tools and tests
- Create content and communication material to increase candidate experience
- Take part in building up a tech recruitment platform with global ambitions
- You are able to speak and write English on a professional level
- You are finishing up or have just finished a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within relevant fields
- You have 0-4 years of professional experience (part-time or full-time)
- You are located within Central European time zone (+/- 2 hours)
- You have experience with or an interest in tech recruitment
- You have experience with either parts of or the whole recruitment process (sourcing, screening, interviews, reference checks, etc).
- You are outgoing, ambitious and eager to earn experience with recruitment and talent acquisition in a startup environment
- You are structured, flexible and able to manage different tasks at the same time
- You are self-going and takes ownership of own tasks, but loves to be a part of a team
We do not require experience with tech recruitment or technical sourcing, but it is, of course, a bonus if you have some experience working with this type of recruitment. If you have an interest in tech and different coding languages - that’s a huge bonus as well. We want to find a person who can fill this role full-time remotely. We will unfortunately not accept applicants from candidates outside our defined timezone.
- Valuable experience in scaling and growing a tech company from scratch
- An ambitious team of colleagues working remotely from Norway, Poland, Romania and the UK
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Birthdays off 🎉
- Sponsorship of technical equipment
- Competitive salary