Status is the gateway to the decentralised web. We’re building the tools and infrastructure for the advancement of a secure, private, and open web3. With the high level goals of preserving the right to privacy, mitigating the risk of censorship, and promoting economic trade in a transparent, open manner, Status is building a community where anyone is welcome to join and contribute.
Our core application, currently in beta on Mobile and Desktop, is an open source, Ethereum-based app that gives users the power to chat, make payments and browse the decentralized web.
Who are we?
We’re a remote team of made up of 60+ core-contributors and growing community of members scattered around the globe. We care deeply about open source software, and our organizational structure has minimal hierarchy and fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the organization’s priorities.
We have ambitious plans over the next 12 months, and we are looking for a Recruiter to help us grow our team. Working closely with hiring teams, our Co-Founders and your People Operations colleagues, you’ll need to find top quality candidates that align with our values and are passionate about blockchain, cryptocurrency and open source software. This isn’t about hiring as many people as possible - we’re looking for a true partner that can understand the importance of saying no to a hire when it may not be the right fit. The majority of hiring is expected to be for technical roles, but you will also be asked to support some non-technical hiring.
- Develop and manage full-cycle recruiting process, from a detailed job briefing to contract signature.
- Build up steady pipeline of suitable candidates using all possible channels (including direct search).
- Support employer branding concepts and projects.
- Manage hiring team expectations and advise on future needs and team culture.
- Provide exceptional candidate experience.
You must have:
- Strong skills in sourcing & headhunting.
- Extreme attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Experience of recruiting, preferably in high-growth startups.
- Excellent communication skills, including fluency in English.
- Passion for crypto and blockchain technology.
- Passion for our principles & aims.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in open software projects.
- Experience working remotely.