Webflow is a fast-growing, globally distributed team with a big opportunity and bigger mission — actually, two missions: one for us, one for the world. At Webflow, we’re on a mission to enable everyone to create for the web — and empower our team to lead fulfilling, impactful lives while we do it.
Our missions are ambitious — and we’re looking to hire our first Technical Recruiter to grow our team to fulfill them. In this role, you’ll support our talent team and hiring managers and ensure that every prospective hire is well-informed, supported, and delighted throughout the interview experience. You’ll communicate our company values and work closely with our talent team to:
Attract amazing candidates Provide world-class candidate experiences Support our diversity and inclusion goals This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity, health, dental, and vision benefits. In addition to these benefits, we offer awesome perks that reflect our commitment to the physical and mental well-being of every member of our team. Enjoy a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation over 5 days with us, a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses, flexible parental leave, and more.
Note: You’ll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
What you’ll do
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process (for ∼10 open roles at a time) across engineering, product and design teams.
- Partner with hiring teams to understand their goals and advise on an inclusive and efficient hiring plan to achieve those goals.
- Create and implement strategies to identify, attract, and engage with diverse (often passive) talent from branding and events, to sourcing and referrals
- Qualify candidates for technical abilities and alignment with Webflow’s dual missions and core behaviors
- Create and ensure a delightful candidate experience by clearly communicating the interview process, schedule, and coaching them through throughout journey.
- Support hiring managers with reference-checking and offer processes.
- Work closely with the People team to build and improve processes that will help the recruitment team become more efficient as Webflow grows.
We’d love to hear from you if
- You have full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a high-growth startup environment focused on technical roles.
- You have the know-how and desire to source and engage passive talent for a variety of roles and levels — from Design Intern to Director, Product Management to Software Engineer.
- You love partnering with hiring managers and coaching them from job description and interview design through to offer close.
- You communicate with clarity, empathy, and accuracy — with both hiring managers and candidates.
- You possess an all-hands on deck attitude - willing to jump in to support the rest of the team when needed.
- Passion for process management — ability to design a process and stay on top of all the details
- You get bonus points for experience growing distributed/remote teams and with Greenhouse ATS
Applying Think you’re a good fit for the role? We’d love to hear from you — even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements.