At Nixa.io, we are on a global mission to change both how and where companies recruit technical talent. In fact, we want to flip the whole traditional model of recruitment. It doesn’t fit the needs of innovative and fast-growing businesses today. We are on a mission to solve two of the most common challenges of tech recruitment, the unequal distribution of talent, and the increasing time to hire across the globe.
We are solving these challenges by introducing an automated and self-service recruitment platform that enables a permanent remote hire in 2 weeks.
Nixa.io is an innovative curated job platform connecting companies with software engineers who are actively searching for permanent remote opportunities. Our technology makes it possible to reduce the time to hire from an average of 5 months in Europe to just 2 weeks. Nixa.io offers companies access to pre-vetted talents within 48 hours and facilitates a permanent hire faster than any competitor. We specialize in remote hiring to fill permanent needs, which is totally unique in Europe today.
Nixa.io is led by pioneers and thought leaders within the recruitment sector and we’re backed by industry experienced founders and investors. We’re a team of 7 people working remotely across Norway, Poland, and Romania. All of the co-founders have an excellent track record within the recruitment industry and have previously built and scaled multiple companies.
Right now, we’re an early-phase start-up with a huge potential in the fast-growing remote job market. We’ve actively been testing the platform for the last 12 months, and we’re already working with and hiring for global companies including Automattic, Whereby, and Pento. Our ambitions are global and we’re in a position to scale Nixa.io in an international market.
To accomplish our growth successfully, we’re in need of a VP of Growth. This is a very important role for us as you will be a co-pilot to manage all growth activities across our product, marketing, and sales teams. This is an incredible opportunity and a crucial role in our core team. You have the ability to influence and participate in an early phase start-up on a mission to disrupt traditional tech recruitment. It’s also a unique opportunity to tap into a billion-dollar market and to see clear results of your work every day.
We’re extremely proud of the work we do and it all boils down to the talented and dedicated people who make up the Nixa.io team. Do you want to be part of it?
As the VP of Growth, you will be responsible for scaling Nixa.io’s growth team, driving strategy, setting priorities, expanding capability, growing a world-class team, and delivering on ambitious revenue goals. You will grow the company’s revenue by working at the intersection of business, sales, product, analytics, and marketing. You’ll be balancing out the strategic and operational parts of the role perfectly, and be hands-on to implement strategies and execute tactics. And you will become a part of the core strategic team in our company, reporting directly to our CEO, Kristine Angeltvedt.
- Define and build a company-wide growth plan to obtain a sustainable market share.
- Propose, execute, and optimize multi-channel acquisition programs that integrate digital and traditional channels (email, social, SEO, events, content, direct mail, phone, paid advertisement, etc.).
- Create and execute the go-to-market strategy for new markets, products, and/or features that open and accelerate opportunities.
- Lead the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable user growth and retention.
- Own and manage our sales function and optimize sales processes to expedite opportunity creation, pipeline acceleration, and closed-won revenue.
- Continually optimize the strategy and tactics to reduce CAC while maximizing revenue.
- Create and execute event plans that drive pipeline growth, deliver on OKRs and
- KPIs on defined metrics.
- Create brand awareness and success stories in the market.
- Build relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Build a cross-functional growth team and manage a team of global A-players.
You’ll also get a chance to influence:
📈 Growth strategy: Identifying and defining our customer segment, market position, and product/market fit. You build sustainable relations with clients and candidates and you will nurture this relationship over time.
💻 Product/service strategy: Defining product roadmap, new product addition to fuel growth, feature development
💰 Price strategy: Price and payment models, and defining revenue streams
🌍 Global team expansion
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, management, strategic marketing, or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience and a track record of creating sustainable growth through successful planning and managing of sales and marketing initiatives.
- Experience with defining pricing and revenue models
- Extensive knowledge of success metrics, behavioral and demographic targeting, and ROI-driven optimization techniques
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to gather data and translate data into insight and tactical next steps
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on current business requirements and landscape
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A willingness to not only lead but to get involved. Have an intense focus on getting things done and a willingness to be as “hands-on” as required
- Passion or interest in tech, start-ups, remote work, and recruitment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication capabilities
- Experience with Software Sales (SaaS)
- Experience with Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Linkedin/Facebook Ad Manager
- Experience with outbound sales (direct email, cold calling)
- Experience with inbound lead generation
- Experience with recruitment or related industry experience
- Valuable experience in scaling and growing a tech company from scratch
- An ambitious team of colleagues working remotely from Norway, Poland, and Romania
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Birthdays off
- Technical equipment
- Sponsorship of workspace if not located in HQ
- Competitive salary