Negotiatus is a spend management platform that is transforming the purchase and pay processes of businesses across a broad array of industries including fitness, retail, hospitality, cannabis, and healthcare. New customers are joining us faster than ever before and we’re seeking an experienced Customer Success leader to help support this next stage of our growth.
The VP of Customer Success will partner directly with (and report to) our CEO to oversee the Account Management, Customer Onboarding, and Customer Support teams.
What you’ll do
- First Week: You’ll learn the ins and outs of the current Negotiatus client experience, gain exposure to our products, and get to know 12 dedicated Negotiatus Account Management, Onboarding, and Customer Support team members.
- First Month: You will observe a wide variety of client engagements across our 250+ customers and work with our Senior Manager of Customer Success to oversee customer success activities, including support, onboarding, training, renewals, and referrals/introductions to drive product adoption.
- First 3-6 Months: You will develop and implement account plans and strategies to improve Negotiatus’ relationships with customers, knowledge of decision making within an account, and understanding client’s spend habits.
- First 9-12 Months: You will set high-level strategic direction and will be executing with precision. You will be responsible for driving key customer success outcomes, including increasing net revenue retention, by increasing the value Negotiatus provides to our customers.
- You believe that revenue growth derives from demonstrating recurring value to the customer.
- You are a visionary leader who feels confident designing multi-year strategic plans and coaching your team to help them achieve desired business results.
- You have experience scaling a customer success team of a recurring revenue business from Series A on (from $10M ARR to $50M ARR and a team of 10 to 50 headcount).
- You are a strong manager who has overseen teams where you served as a manager of individual contributors, managers, and directors.
- You want to make a meaningful impact on the growth strategy of a start-up and have experience serving as a member of an Executive Management Team.
- You have segmented customers to provide high touch, enterprise account management for large accounts and self-service/scalable account management for the small and medium business (SMB) accounts
- You are able to provide a track record of your performance on the following metrics over the past three (3) to five (5) years: Net Revenue Retention, Gross Renewal Rate (accounting for both Churn and Contraction), ARR Under Management, # of Customer Success Managers or Account Managers (CSMs/AMs), Revenue Per CSM/AM under management, Expansion Revenue Secured, NPS or CSAT.
- You have either specialized in one or overseen several of the following functions: customer support, account management, product adoption/client onboarding, professional services, international support/service (including translation/localization).
- You take pride in creating diverse and inclusive team environments where you regularly express concern for team members’ success and well-being.
- And, of course, you love a good challenge!
About the Customer Success function
- We’re responsible for ensuring that clients have an amazing experience with Negotiatus.
- We are dedicated to every user’s success and address challenges quickly and creatively.
- We act as staunch advocates for our clients, including identifying and responding to diverse client use cases.
- We take pride in developing personal relationships with our users and our team.
- We regularly support one another to ensure the success of our team and our clients.
- We’re very close as a company—we work together, hang out together, and we value each others’ ideas and input.
What you’ll receive
- A competitive compensation package including base and variable components as well as stock options
- Robust medical, dental, vision, and wellness benefits
- Flexible time off and remote work policies
- Generous leave policies and support for new and current parents
- Employer-sponsored 401(k)