Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it’s a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
About the Role
The Web Designer is responsible for executing Dialpad’s product and creative strategy through our various web assets. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Take ownership of design projects while developing and maintaining consistent branding
- Collaborate with UX, marketing, engineering, and other teams in designing page layouts and templates
- Work with marketing to design the structure, layout, and visual treatment of our product websites and campaign landing pages
- Develop visual creative for display advertising campaigns across multiple platforms and social networks
- Collaborate with the product design team to establish and maintain our brand identity, ensuring that all supporting assets for product and marketing campaigns have a clear, consistent voice
- Develop high-quality visual design through expert knowledge and application of graphics, layout, and typography concepts
- Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions.
- Create and maintain a database of design assets.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Web Designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Knowledge of project management software tools such as Jira and Asana
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.