Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
Our Marketing Team is looking for an experienced Website Developer to support Kinsta’s marketing efforts by implementing features and modifications on and maintaining the Kinsta website.
- Write well designed, efficient code according to best practices
- Maintain, update, scale and ensure the proper functioning of the website, perform any necessary troubleshooting and fix any bugs
- Develop and implement dedicated tools and new features as requested by marketing and other teams
- Work closely with our design team on new features
- Participate in task planning and code review processes, perform testing
- Create documentation around existing and new features
- Ensure Kinsta’s website is compliant to international accessibility and disability regulations.
- Completely fluent in English
- At least 3 years of experience working as a web developer
- In-depth knowledge of PHP, HTML and CSS
- Experience with SaaS
- Experience in WordPress development
- Functional knowledge of international accessibility and disability regulations including WCAG 2.0, ATAG 2.0 and UAAG 2.0 specifications.
- A quick learner who is able to adapt easily to a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and a proactive approach when research and experimentation is necessary to solve a problem
- Familiarity with Docker
- Automated testing experience
- In-depth knowledge of webpack
- Object-oriented programming experience
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.